‘Illume’ Apartments – Gladstone, Queensland
2013 development of a three storey 11 unit project on a 1,100sqm site in what was then Australia’s leading mining ‘muscle town’.
This is to be the first of a series of residential projects to be rolled out in this high growth area of Queensland. The project apartments were marketed and pre-sold in mid-2012 and construction was completed in mid 2013.
ROLE & CLIENT
Role: Development and Project Manager, Superintendent
Client: Treelight Development P/L
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Tender and appoint all consultants;
- Develop Master Plan;
- Design Management, concept through to documentation;
- Feasibility Analysis;
- Manage Town Planning approval process;
- Establish and manage budgets and programme;
- Product and Market Research;
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plans;
- Tender and appoint sales agents;
- Design management during development and construction phases;
- Project Management and Superintendency.