‘Middleborough Terraces’ Student Accommodation – Burwood, Victoria
The project involved the development of a site purchased with an approval in place for a student accommodation facility. The stamped plans required significant modification and consequent planning amendment to create a profitable project. The final development completed in 2009, comprised 75 apartments and basement car park.
ROLE & CLIENT
Role: Development and Project Manager
Client: Middleborough Terraces P/L
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Develop revised master plan;
- Design management, concept through to D&C documentation;
- Feasibility analysis;
- Manage planning application;
- Establish and manage budgets and programme;
- Negotiate student and body corporate management with appropriate agency;
- Develop and implement marketing and pre-sales;
- Project management during construction phase;
- Manage handover and leasing process.