Urban Development Study – Belford, Irwell & Albert Streets, St Kilda, Vic
This urban development study was a joint venture between Council and a number of adjoining landowners investigated the development opportunities and constraints for a site encompassing:
- The Council car park on the south side of Irwell Street St Kilda;
- The land including numbers 7-17 Irwell St. and an allotment at 22 Belford St with a total area of approximately 4,700m2
- The Council car park on the north side of Irwell St St Kilda of approximate area of 560m2
The study produced a masterplan including land use, height and massing / planning analysis, traffic flows, feasibility and a yield analysis.
ROLE & CLIENT
Role: Development Manager
Client: City of Port Phillip
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Tendered and then managed the Study as lead consultant.
- Developed the Brief in concert with Council
- Undertake research to establish reference framework;
- Organise and chaired focus groups and stakeholder meetings;
- Design manage the response to the Brief;
- Prepare development feasibility analyses;
- Investigate legal basis for land acquisitions;
- Publish Study reports.