High Density Mixed Use – ‘Veridian’, Railway Pde. Kogarah NSW
Mixed Use Joint Venture – Kogarah RSL & Capital Bluestone
The redevelopment of an ageing RSL Club premises into a new mixed use development comprising 220 apartments in two towers,
Large landscaped public areas were designed to be included between the towers and on the rooftop.
The development was a joint venture between Capital Bluestone and the RSL, this development utilised and reimagined valuable Club land to develop high quality housing and deliver a brand new Club premises back to the RSL.
ROLE & CLIENT
Role: Senior Development Manager (consulting)
Client: Capital Bluestone
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Lead consultant;
- Developed the Brief;
- Enlisted consultant team;
- Site analysis and masterplanning;
- Feasibility studies and value analysis;
- Development strategy;
- Design management;
- Procured DA through Council and JRPP;
- Stakeholder management of JV partners;
- Stakeholder management of adjoining owners;
- Masterplan and business case;
- Marketing management;
- Delivery of bespoke sales suite;
- Sales management of Colliers team.